FAQs Casual Hire
- Access your account here: http://studio42workspaces.spaces.nexudus.com/ using your username (email address) and temporary password (emailed to you)
- Sign in (top right of screen) and set a new password (if it the first login)
- Select ‘my account’ and accept the terms and conditions (if it is the first login). A copy of these terms and conditions will be sent to your email once you have accepted
- Sign in to your account
- Use the ‘bookings’ drop down to search for online availability either by finding a specific room or by the entire booking calendar
- Search by room:
– edit the dates and times at the top of the page to your desired meeting time
– click ‘find available rooms’
– select ‘make a booking’ underneath your desired room
- Search by bookings calendar:
– use the tabs above the calendar to change view (day, week, month)
– select desired date
- In the pop up box (shown below)
– confirm dates and times (the start time should be the time you want access to the room)
– enter number of attendees (including yourself)
– add a note for our team (if applicable; e.g catering required, general info)
– add visitors (if applicable; they will receive a email with a code to sign in when they arrive, see ‘What if I have a visitor?’)
– click ‘Save this booking’
- You will be asked whether you want to pay for the booking now. **Note that bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been made and bookings will be automatically cancelled if they have not paid within 15 minutes.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email with the details of the booking (as below)
- **Note – bookings cannot be made within 48 hours of their start time. If you require a booking in this time frame, please contact reception and we can manually create it for you (subject to availability).
If you need to edit your booking after you have been invoiced, please contact Studio 42 reception and we can make the amendments.
Sign in to your account and check the car parking availability.
- In your account, go to the ‘bookings’ drop down and select ‘find a room’
- Enter your dates & time and select ‘find available rooms’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page or use the filters across the top of the page
- Select an available car park by clicking ‘make a booking’
- In the pop up, confirm dates and times
- Click ‘Add Note’ and enter the vehicles registration
- ‘Save this booking’
All visitors will need to sign in via our new digital sign in system in the foyer. You can add a visitor to a meeting room booking.
- Adding a visitor to a booking:
– When you make a booking, you can enter your visitor name and email (example email below)
– They will then get sent a code for quick and easy check in (they enter the code into the iPad in the foyer)
– When they check in, you will receive a notification email that they have arrived
- In your account, under ‘visitors’ you can view all of your upcoming visitors
- Under the ‘visitors’ tab in your account you can also register a visitor (shown below)
- If your visitor requires a car park, this will need to be booked using the same process as mentioned above in “How do I book a car park”
If you want multiple people within your organisation to be able to book online, we can set you up with a team account. Then all of your individual bookings will be bundled together and be invoiced to the nominated accounts contact. Please speak with the front desk if you would like to have this set up.