Studio 42 Workspaces has a strong and stable 1GB fibre Wi-Fi connection, which is 10 x faster than 100MGB NBN connection.
While you are at a Studio 42 Workspaces location, you may connect to our data network to, among other things, access the internet, the “connection.” By using or accessing the connection, you agree to these terms of service. Please read these terms carefully.
We may revise these terms at any time. You are deemed to accept the current terms each time you use or access the connection, and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes. If you do not accept these terms of service, you may not use the connection.
Your access to the connection is at our discretion. Your access may be blocked, suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason, including violation of these terms of service, disruption of access to other users or networks or to otherwise protect us, our users, or other third parties.
The connection is available to your device only when it is within wireless range of our access points or in your office or a conference room through an ethernet cable to a data network port. The connection is generally subject to unavailability, including by reason of emergencies, service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair. We are not responsible for any interruptions or performance issues with the connection, or the underlying network(s), transmission equipment and systems. Network speed will vary based on your device configuration, location, compression, network congestion and other factors. You are solely responsible for any devices, software, or other materials necessary for use of the connection.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
You acknowledge that no data network and internet-based communication is 100% secure, such communications could be intercepted by equipment and software and no such communication should be considered private or protected.
You agree not to, and are prohibited from, accessing or using (or attempting to access or use) the connection or taking any action online that violates any applicable law or regulation or that could harm us or any third party or interfere with the operation of the data network to others. For example, among other items, you may not:
- upload or transmit through the connection any (a) computer viruses, worms, spam or anything else designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or network; or (b) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene nature;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure or that violates or threatens or system or network security or that of our users or any third parties, including any attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on your access to or use of the connection or our other websites;
- use the connection to infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any third party;
- share your IP address or ISP Internet connection with anyone;
- reproduce, re-transmit, disseminate, or resell the connection or authorise any other individual or entity to use the connection, whether for profit or not, without our express written permission.
Breaching “Prohibited Uses” may result in civil or criminal liability. We may report such breaches to relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities to prosecute users who violate these terms. We have the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access and use of the connection and other services we may provide you and to block or remove any communications or materials transmitted through the connection.